- Interested participants should submit an extended abstract about their research and ideas not exceeding 750 words(excluding references, tables and figures).
- The abstract should outline the importance and relevance of the topic, its potential contributions, research question(s), conceptual framework, and methodology and findings if applicable, discussion, and conclusion.
- Submissions using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and different approaches including practitioner cases are encouraged.
- Each abstract should have four to five keywords.
- All abstracts must be in English, double-spaced Microsoft Word documents using Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Referencing should follow Harvard formatting.
- At least one author from each paper must register and be present at the conference to present their paper.
- Abstracts should be submitted using the online submission link on the conference website.
- The acceptance decisions will be made by a blind review process. The author will be notified as decisions are made on a rolling basis.
All submissions should follow the Submission Guidelines
Abstracts should be no more than 750 words (excluding references, tables and figures)
Abstracts should contain:
- The author name(s)
- Institutional/Organizational Affiliation
- Contact details for the corresponding author
- A Title
- 4 to 5 key words
- Font should be Times Roman – size 12
- Sources and referencing should follow Harvard formatting.